September 16, 2015

FOCUS / THE WHATSAPP CONVO RECON

FOCUS THIS TIME RECONSTRUCTS THE BITS OF CONVERSATIONS BETWEEN CLARE & CO. THEY ARE AMALGAMATED AND ARRANGED BY CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER
– - –
UPDATED NOVEMBER 1, 2015
– - –
The WhatsApp Exchanges
Alleged conversations between the key suspects*

[These whatsap (sic.) messages and ‘confessions’] are exactly what are now being used out of context as the main ‘evidence’ behind the smear campaign and videos featured on ‘The Real Clare Rewcastle’ Facebook site. 

Sarawak Report, October 31, 2015
– - –

Ho Kay Tat –> Clare Rewcastle BrownMarch 19, 2015:
Your article editorialises in a way that shows you are out to oust the Prime Minister… We are accused of working with you with (the) purpose of ousting the pm.

CRB –> HKT | March 19, 2015:
I have done this story not you… Fulfil your commitment and I walk away and I tell nobody...maybe we have changed the destiny of one country”.

CRB –> XAVIER ANDRE JUSTO | March 19, 2015:
 “The guy wants to charge my brother €67,000 [for the illegal transfer]. I am sure he will do without cheating.

CRB –> XAJ | April 22, 2015 @15:58:
"Hopefully tomorrow would be better on your matter. Look at the top story in Malaysiakini.com btw. How can he survive?"

XAJ –> CRB | April 22, 2015 @16:03: 
"If he accepts, he’s done. I don’t think he will agree unless there is strong demand from his perrs...Peers."

CRB –>  XAJ | April 22, 2015 @16:04:
"They are deserting him, Dr M has over half the UMNO MPs now."

XAJ –> CRB | April 22, 2015 @16:07: 
"May be we have changed the destiny of one country. Hopefully we will get what we wanted."

CRB –> XAJ April 22, 2015:
He can pay Bruno Manser Fund if he likes.

XAJ –> CRB | May 7, 2015 @18:06: 
"...it makes a lot of sense. Of we can work together the details I’ll be happy. We started this together would be nice to finish it together ! Hope Tong sees the real opportunity for him !"

XAJ –> CRB | May 7, 2015 @17:53: 
"That would be good for you and will allow increase your audience!"

CRB –> XAJ | May 7, 2015 @17:56:
"Sure. He already tried to pay me an option to buy my company. I suggest he buys shares and injects capital for my expansion. He would need to put a margin because otherwise it is Awkward for me to re invest fast the whole amount. But SR and RFS are genuine propositions for him I think. We could turn into a force now that Adenan has welcomed me back to Sarawak! A rare license !"

CRB –> XAJ | May 7, 2015 @17:57:
"Your payment is a legitimate investment for me. It was a huge story of importance that has helped expand our profile."

CRB –> XAJ May 7, 2015 @18:00:
"That is what my thoughts are getting into. But I have to be very careful as I am a big target. I have been battered by business offers the past weeks which I have had to ignore as I am sure they were traps to try and destroy my reputation. This is why I have remained non-commercial so far. But a buy out by Tong makes complete sense."

CRB –> XAJ | May 19, 2015 @16:32:
"He wants to pay through BVI (British Virgin Island) company!! It will look horrible in my published accounts! I will talk it through face to face. Better than dealing with awful KT."

CRB –> XAJ | May 19, 2015 @16:37:
"They will say I criticise BVI companies but use them myself. Sigh."

CRB –> XAJ | May 19, 2015 @17:11:
"I am campaigning to prevent these tax havens. They will call me hypocrite. I will not make a fuss till I see them and can work out a solution with Tong direct."

CRB –> XAJ | June 15, 2015 @ 22:31:
"It is going through. At some point it will come int (sic.) my lawyers client account and they are asking about how I am going to accept the dollars. I have said I plan to immediately put a chunk into revamping my radio operation by engaging someone to do that in the Far East. This will be you. I reckon I could put in an initial 350k straight from their account for that purpose. What will the details be for that? The rest I will have to bank and then we will push it through as part of our election..."


XAJ –> CRB | June 16, 2015 @15:04:
"Just let me know when you receive it. I'll drink some champagne first!"

CRB –> XAJ | June 16, 2015 @ 15:05:

"Yes. We aren't there yet. Lawyers still talking and bumping up fees each time! Details though."

CRB –> XAJ | June 16, 2015 @ 15:07:

"I will drink when Najib is done. ! (sic.)"


XAJ –> CRB | June 16, 2015 @ 15:07:
"Me too ! (sic.) Any inside on how are things in Malaysia for him?"

CRB –> XAJ | June 2015:

We are setting up for one last crack before the (Sarawak) state election… I will drink some when Najib is done… I have picked up the story through Anwar’s people… I have used Dr Mahathir to get other sources of information.

*Reconstruction materials sourced from The New Straits TimesMalaysia Daily Opinion and Le Temps, all of which have reproduced different sections of the alleged conversations, which interestingly have not been denied 'till the time of writing, so this may mean a tacit admission by the actors in this play.

– - –
The NINE QUESTIONS Blog will return with more facts.
– - –